🎁 Feature Guide & What's New
Resumod.co is an intelligent resume-building tool for both students and professionals. Launched in 2019, it has evolved to a newer, better version to provide you with a complete resume-building toolkit including formats, content suggestions, and samples.
Here’s a comprehensive discussion on what resume can offer you and how we can help you with having a delightful resume-building experience with us:
Resumod is consistently growing and bringing out new features to help you all. So here’s what you can expect
- Guides and Resources for making your resume
- Information and value-loaded blogs
- New innovations to formats
- Constant addition to our samples page, so no professional gets missed
- Resume in text format with the samples to help you make the best use of our free resource
March 2023 - Launch of Ariel
We noticed a lot of interaction from customers from US, Canada and Australia and wanted an internationally appealing format on the site. So we launched Ariel which is subtle, and very easy on the eye. The flow of information is clear and there is no extraordinary formatting to it too. We hope you like it :)
January 2023 - Launch of 2 new formats - Orion & Libra.
We launched Orion & Libra in the months of December 2022 & January 2023 - the first of our patch 4 upgrade. Both are simple on the eye and look beautiful in black. Orion is specially designed for the international markets, especially US & UK. Both are very neat and can pack a lot of information in 1 page. Go on, try them out yourself!
October 2022 - Launch of Parsing & Reformatting as a Service.
In October, we built our B2B dashboard with an in-built Resume Parsing capability. Our dashboard can parse and reformat 100 resumes in one go in any proprietary format of your choice. We can also hide contact information and display the client's logo in every resume.
The Dashboard also supports filters, labelling, and export of data in csv and download of multiple resumes in one-go.
If this looks interesting, you can write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with your specific use-case.
July 2022 - Launch of Partnerships.
In July we launched our partnerships page - https://resumod.co/partnerships and started taking enquiries from Businesses, HR consultancies as well as Educational Institutions.
For a business use-case, Resumod can help in various ways. We conduct workshops on resume writing, live resume building, and we can also help organisations fine-tune and reformat multiple resumes through our parsing and reformatting capability. If you have a query, you can write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
May 2022 - Template Showcase!
To make things convenient for users, we launched our Template Showcase where users could try all our templates BEFORE signing up. Here is the link to the page - https://resumod.co/resume-templates
You can check out all our premium templates, change colours and see how the resumes look before you proceed to create your own. We have used the most optimal colour combinations for each template on this page.
April 2022 - Launch of Taurus.
We launched Taurus in April - the last of our patch 2 upgrade. Although, we love this format in white, you can customise colours and get yours in any colour of your choice. The format is 2 column and is packed with icons and a new style for skills. It's neat and can pack a lot of information in 1 page. Go on, try it yourself!
February 2022 - Launch of 3 new formats - Jupiter, Saturn, Venus - our best formats so far!
Jupiter, Saturn and lastly Venus - our 3 flagship formats were released in February 2022, in that order. We tried our best to bring in an energetic flavour to all the 3 formats. All formats are highly creative and modern and ensure that almost all information gets captured on a single page. All the 3 formats are 2 column, with Jupiter and Saturn on the left side and Venus on the right.
January 2022 - Launch of 3 new formats - Mercury, Apollo 1, Apollo 2
We began the new year, with some fresh perspective to resume formatting and structure. We have launched 4 stunning formats in the first month of the year, providing a total of 8 format options for our users.
What sets them apart: These formats are universal and are not just designed for fresher or young professionals, but seasoned professionals can too use this for their one–page profiles and bio-style documents.
October 2021 - Rolled Out Our never-before Weekly Plans
We understand that you might not need a resume builder tool year-round, or just want to test the waters before getting in. The weekly plan starting at INR 99, has all features of the monthly plan including:
- Resume URL
- Resume in all five formats for download
- An ATS friendly .docx copy of your Resume
- 24*7 email support during the subscription period
August 2021 - Introduced Referral Benefits and Resume from LinkedIn
Referral Program: We wanted to incentivise our subscription holders and to give them benefits in cash, and we launched our referral program.
- If you refer a friend, and they join using your referral code, you get 15-day access to Resumod Premium completely free. With access to the free version, you can use all five formats, get an ATS document for your resume, and many more exciting features just for paid users.
- The referee gets a 40% discount on the premium package if they join using your referral code.
Resume from LinkedIn: You might have your LinkedIn ready, but your resume needs to be done from scratch. This feature enables you to directly extract all your content from your LinkedIn profile, saving you from typing the content all over again. Make some edits to the data exported in the builder, and your resume is ready in minutes!
July 2021 - Added Content Suggestions with 100,000 bullets
Content suggestions make your life easier by giving you content suggestions for each field. As you enter your designation, our smart builder picks up your role and suggests bullet points for the same. There are 100,000 bullet points to help you with any job you are seeking.
How to use it: Enter your designation and click on the Plus sign on the job description field, and you have a list of suggestions to choose from. You can use these in your summary, job descriptions of projects
June 2021 - Introduced Resume URL, and ATS Docx features
In an effort to provide maximum features of a professional resume writing service, we added two new features just 30 days after the launch. (For paid users only)
Resume URL: A resume URL is a permanent link to your resume. Those with your Resume URL can access your resume online without downloading. With your Resume in an image form, it is completely secure and non-editable by the viewer.
How it helps: A URL helps you view your resume on any device, anytime. When applying for jobs, you make the edits and share the link on the go. You don’t need to worry about device compatibility or the use of your data.
ATS Friendly Document: Though Resume formats, downloadable in PDF are ATS friendly, we brought it as a specific feature on our customer’s demand. With this, you get your resume in a word doc, which is an editable post download. You do not need to come to the builder to edit it.
How it helps: The ATS doc is in an easy-to-read resume layout without any fancy formatting or images. If you’ve included keywords from the job description, this doc will help you with ranking better on the ATS.
2021 May - Launched Resumod 2.0
After working with more than 30,000 professionals and getting deep insights into their choices, requirements, and feedback on Resumod 1.0, we came out with Resumod 2.0 with a revamped builder, fresh formats, and unlimited colour variations.
The new resume-builder is a robust version of Resumod, with enhanced UI and improved user-friendliness:
- Real-Time Preview: This enhanced approach to preview enables you to view your content on the resume as you type.
How it helps: It saves you from the hassle of clicking the preview button every time you want to have a look. You have your resume in front of your eyes as you build it up from scratch.
- Unlimited Colours: The scope to create resume variations with this feature is infinite. You can optimise one single resume in as many colours as you want.
How it helps: Your resume can be different from the usual greys and blues and still look professional. This feature helps you with doing exactly that. You can check our samples page(link) to check some resume samples in all colours and shades.
- 5 Resumes on Dashboard: From just one resume on the dashboard, we directly moved to 5. You can create 5 resumes in one go, all versions saved. (Only for premium users). These come with unlimited downloads in PDF format. A PDF means your information is secure, cannot be edited, and can be accessed on any device. (For Quarterly Subscription users)
How it helps: You need a customised resume for every role you apply to. Editing a single version every time is tedious. We give you five resumes to help you easily edit and share.
- Forever Storage: Once you log in to Resumod and make a resume here, it is stored on our safe cloud servers.
How it helps: You require multiple resume modifications through your professional journey and typing the same information every once in a while might be a bit tedious. You don’t lose your data even if you come after months or even years. You can start editing your resume from when you left last time.
- Informative Blogs: We updated our blogs with rich content related to career and professional documentation. Our blogs also have a video teaser of the content, as an added bonus, in case you like to keep things short and sweet :).
How it helps: Very comprehensive, each of our blog posts are guides in themselves that will help you make your resume. Each of our blogs has multiple examples to help you with the writing process.
- Priority Email Support: Our team helps our valued customers with round-the-clock support on using and navigating Resumod. If you face bugs, lags, or have questions regarding the builder, you get them answered via mail (Only for premium users).
- Nominal Subscription Fee: We launched Resumod with a freemium, 1-month subscription and 3-month subscription with a nominal fee. The premium users have world-class functionalities including 5 resumes on the dashboard, ATS friendly document, email support, apart from builder features at plans starting as low as INR 145.
- New Formats: As we revamped the builder, we also launched it with 5 new formats. Thoughtfully designed, with better structure and visual appeal.
January 2019: Launched Resumod
Resumod.in was launched in January 2019 as an automated web application that can be used to build resumes that are not only appealing but are also structured. Our mission was to help the beginner workforce with resumes that resemble professionally done resumes, without burning a hole in their pocket.
The easy to use tool was launched with world-class functionality including:
- 5 Formats Options: We launched 5 formats, customised to the needs of the beginner workforce. With 5 colour variations, a total of 25 format variations could be created.
- Sample Resumes: To assist customers, who were making their very first resumes, we created resume samples for more than 100 profiles. You can check them out here.
- Easy to Customise Sections: We understand that each professional has a different requirement and one size does not fit all, so we had the provision to change the headings as per your specific requirements.
- Expert Help: To save you from the struggle of writing perfect sentences for your resume, a team of expert resume consultants wrote your resume for just Rs. 200.
- Preview and Free Downloads: The preview feature helps you with checking how your content sits on the resume. Once done, the resume could be downloaded in PDF format at absolutely no extra cost.
- Best Practises: We informed our customers of the resume-building best practises alongside each section to make the processes much easier.
With this version of Resumod we helped over 30,000 professionals with their resumes and associated with many reputed brands and educational institutes.