Resume Skills and Keywords for Primary School Teacher (TGT)
TGT teachers work at high schools and often use their abilities to educate and encourage students. They also assist with developing academically rigorous lessons, adapting unit plans, rubrics and assessments, creating syllabi, and accompanying students on field trips. They are also responsible for providing students with daily feedback on mastery performance in character and academics and plan for individual learning needs
Skills required for a TGT role:
- Student Engagement
- Creative Lesson Delivery
- Non-Academic Development
- Liaison and Coordination
- Assessment Planning and Evaluation
- Mentoring and Leadership
What recruiters look for in a TGT resume:
- Ability to understand the curriculum and create timetables, lesson plans, and teaching approaches to assist students in covering the required subject.
- Skill set in preparing and presenting exciting and straightforward lessons.
- Expertise in setting up tests, assignments, and experiments, as well as honestly grading pupils
What can make your TGT resume stand out:
A strong summary that demonstrates your skills, experience, and background in the teaching sector
- Aspiring teacher with skills in classroom management, lesson planning, and organisation along with a compassionate and caring attitude focused towards inspiring, motivating and developing each student’s imagination and innovative thinking. Ability to juggle multiple priorities and achieve results through alignment of cross-functional and multidivisional activities in a highly collaborative, multicultural, team-oriented, and fast-paced environment
Targeted job description:
- Assign and mark all schoolwork, submit grades, and keep in touch with parents about student achievement.
- Work to ensure that all students are properly prepared for state exams and that school and state student competency targets are met.
Related academic background
- B.Ed., MSIT College 2019
- Bachelor of Arts, Gargi International Institute 2017
- Higher Secondary, Venkateshwar Public School 2014
- Senior Secondary, Venkateshwar Public School 2012
Sample Resume of Primary School Teacher (TGT) in Text Format
64652663797 | firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn: LinkedIn/meena-joshi|L-47 Sahiba Bhagat Singh Colony, Panchkula, Chandigarh
Aspiring teacher with skills in classroom management, lesson planning and organization along with a compassionate and caring attitude focused towards inspiring, motivating, and developing each student’s imagination and innovative thinking. Ability to juggle multiple priorities and achieve results through alignment of cross-functional and multidivisional activities in a highly collaborative, multicultural, team-oriented, and fast-paced environment
- B.Ed. MSIT College 2019
- Bachelor of Arts Gargi International Institute 2017
- Higher Secondary Venkateshwar Public School 2014
- Senior Secondary Venkateshwar Public School 2012
- Presented Paper on the topic ‘Changing Psychology of the Youth’ at University Paper Presentation
- Attended seminar on the topic ‘Psychological Minds’ by Dr. BLD at Satyawati College.
- Certification in Professional Development in Differentiation
- Certification in Questioning and Thinking Skills
- Advanced Diploma in Java programming
- Certification in MS Oce package
EXPERIENCE / INTERNSHIP
Shri Ram Public School | Jun 2018 – Sept 2018
- Partnered with the lead teacher to conduct essential tasks of classroom management. Observed and noted the teacher’s educational approaches and theories regarding instructing students.
- Assisted lead teacher with activity planning and developing schedules and routines to ensure children have enough physical activity, rest, and playtime.
- Cooperated with teachers in maintaining reports of each students’ challenges, successes and competencies on a regular basis.
SKILLS ( TECHNOLOGY / FUNCTIONAL )
Student Engagement | Creative Lesson Delivery | Non Academic Development | Liaison and Coordination |
Assessment Planning and Evaluation | Mentoring and Leadership
Volunteered at Teach for India.
Participations / Sports
- Participated in the Inter-College singing competition.
- Participated in a girls basketball competition at a University fest.
- Won 1st Prize in the Debate competition at College for 2 years.
- Winner of Inter-university Quiz competition
English | Hindi