Resume Skills and Keywords for Online English Teacher
Online teachers instruct and educate students of all ages all around the world using the internet, computers, and online tools. Online teachers provide instruction in every academic subject, based on the previous training and education they have already acquired.
Skills required for online english teaching role
- Communication skills
- Modern Classroom Technology
- Experiential Learning
- Critical thinking
- Conflict Resolution
- Innovative Learning Methodology
- Curriculum Development
- Relationship Building
- Web-Based Learning
What recruiters look for in an online English teacher resume:
- Dedicated to providing the most comprehensive and accessible classes possible
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Skilled in adapting to students' diverse learning styles
What can make your online English teaching resume stand out:
A strong summary that demonstrates your skills, experience, and background in the education sector
- Dedicated Online Teacher with experience of developing effective online lesson plans for a wide range of subjects. Committed to providing students with the tools they need to attain academic goals, as well as promoting a passion for learning and teamwork. Adept in customizing lesson plans for small groups, assisting students with their studies, and ensuring that the necessary class materials are on hand at all times.
Targeted job description
- Prepare and deliver lessons to help students improve their reading, writing, and communication abilities.
- Manage class dynamics to make it easier for students to learn.
- Utilize a variety of English teaching methods and approaches to assist students in improving their performance.
Related academic background
- B.Ed. ►Amity University, Noida 2011 - 2013
- B.A. (English Hons.) ►University Of Delhi, New Delhi 2007 – 2010
Sample Resume of Online English Teacher in Text Format
Online Teacher - English
Phone: +919865421390 | Email: email@example.com
Dedicated Online Teacher with experience in developing effective online lesson plans for a wide range of subjects. Committed to providing students with the tools they need to attain academic goals, as well as promoting a passion for learning and teamwork. Adept in customizing lesson plans for small groups, assisting students with their studies, and ensuring that the necessary class materials are on hand at all times.
Online English Teacher ►Singhal Classes
Oct 2020 - Present
- Developed all online materials for and collected a list of resource links for students.
- Assessed students learning through discussions, projects, and formal assessments.
- Graded lessons, tests, and other assignments, and relayed information to parents when necessary. Provide
- consistent feedback to students related to each lesson taught.
- Combined various English teaching methods and techniques to help students improve their results.
- Maintained a 74 percent class fill rate and a 91 percent passing rate.
Primary Teacher ►Richmond Global School
Dec 2013 - Oct 2020
- Designed and implemented structured lesson plans to meet the diverse needs of students Prepared reports on students and activities as required by the administration
- Collected assignments, reviewed homework, provided feedback, and graded students for internal marks
- Assessed student performance through quizzes and testing, and provided one-on-one tutoring when necessary
- Developed weekly lesson plans in accordance with the school curriculum
- Collaborated with other subject teachers to monitor the weaknesses and strengths of each student
B.Ed. ►Amity University, Noida 2011 - 2013
B.A. (English Hons.) ►University Of Delhi, New Delhi 2007 – 2010
Teaching Assistance | Communication skills | Modern Classroom Technology | Experiential Learning | Problem solving | Critical thinking | Conflict Resolution | Innovative Learning Methodology
Club Treasurer ►Rotary Club 2011
Worked with the board of directors to develop the annual budget. Collected dues and all funds raised by the club.
English | German