Resume Skills and Keywords for Fragrance Developer
The Fragrance development executive is a key professional in the organization who conducts olfactory market research in order to select, generate, assess, and improve the organization's fragrance products. They are knowledgeable about odour favouritism, odour recognition, odour association and the concept of sensory assessment.
Skills required for a Fragrance Developer role:
- Cosmetic Procedures
- GCMS Analysis
- Olfactory System
- Ingredient Selection and
- Fragrance Families
- Quality Assurance
- Smelling Techniques
What recruiters look for in a Fragrance Developer's resume:
- Knowledge of aromatherapy and aromatherapy blends is added advantage.
- Skilled in the creation and matching of fragrances across categories and for different markets.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task with an understanding of project management concepts.
What can make your Fragrance Developer resume stand out:
A strong summary that demonstrates your skills, experience, and background in fragrance development
- Perfumer with an aptitude for the creation and matching of fragrances across categories. Well-versed in the cross-category beauty market, current and future olfactory trends. Assesses consumer preferences and delivers the best results with comprehensive knowledge of raw materials, essential oils, aroma blends, and aromatherapy.
Targeted job description
- Work on GC and GCMS analysis of perfumer ingredients, aroma chemicals, and essential oils.
- Create matching blends, and compounds as per customer and management requirements.
- Odour evaluation of aroma chemicals and essential oils and other perfumery raw materials
Related academic background
- PG. Diploma in Perfumery and Cosmetic Management at University Of Mumbai, Mumbai | 2018
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry from University of Delhi, New Delhi | 2016
Sample Resume of Fragrance Developer in Text Format
Fragrance Developer and Evaluator
9990095020 |email@example.com | New Delhi, India | llinkedin.com/girish-patel
Perfumer with an aptitude for the creation and matching of fragrances across categories. Well-versed in the cross-category beauty market, current and future olfactory trends. Assesses consumer preferences and delivers the best results with comprehensive knowledge of raw materials, essential oils, aroma blends, and aromatherapy.
Fragrance Evaluator and Developer at The Fragrance People Melbourne, New Delhi | Jul 2020 - Present
- Lead product and fragrance development for the assigned brand category.
- Partner closely with manager and external partners to translate ideas into concepts and concepts into products and fragrances.
- Collaborate and establish strong business relationships with functional and cross-functional partners.
- Evaluate trials for delicate fragrance, home environment, haircare, and personal care and make winning fragrance selections.
- Conduct store visits and identify global and local olfactive trends.
- Provide olfactive descriptions, marketplace rationale, and fragrance mapping to Marketing for customer briefs and presentations.
Fragrance Developer at The Fragrance People Melbourne, New Delhi |Jul 2018 - Jun 2020
- Contributed to daily functions of the fragrance creation team are executed in an effective and streamlined mode of operation.
- Managed the enhancement procedures (safety reworks) of the existing cross-category portfolio.
- Led the evaluation and validation of safety reworks respecting olfactive and price parameters.
- Analyzed the local olfactive trends into strategic insights.
- Managed and organized a bank of submitted fragrances for specific clients.
PG. Diploma in Perfumery and Cosmetic Management at University Of Mumbai, Mumbai | 2018
Bachelor of Science Chemistry from University of Delhi, New Delhi | 2016
Cosmetic Procedures | GCMS Analysis | Olfactory System | Perfumery | Ingredient Selection and Extraction | Fragrance Families | Quality Assurance | IFRA | Smelling Techniques | Synesthesia