Resume Skills and Keywords for Cloud Architect
Cloud architects are specialists in information technology (IT) who are in charge of a company's cloud computing infrastructure. This includes developing cloud application designs, cloud approval strategies, and cloud storage management systems. A cloud developer or cloud systems administrator is another name for a cloud developer.
Skills required for a Cloud Architect role
- System, Platform, and Account Migrations
- AWS Cloud Infrastructure
- Enterprise Computing & Networking
- Application Architecture
- Technology Selection
- Hybrid Cloud
- Best Practice implementation
- Data and Cloud Security
- Data Storage Fundamentals
- Security Foundations
- Cloud-specific patterns and technologies
What recruiters look for in a Cloud Architect resume:
- Expertise in creating a well-informed cloud strategy and managing the adaption process.
- Technical expertise to regularly evaluate cloud applications, hardware, and software.
- Ability to develop and organize cloud systems.
What can make your Cloud Architect resume stand out:
A strong summary that demonstrates your skills, experience and background in solutions and cloud infrastructure
- Highly accomplished Cloud Architect with extensive experience in conducting Cloud Readiness Assessments, creating cloud service maps, and overseeing security considerations as part of wider Cloud Adoption Framework. Proficient knowledge of cloud computing technologies and current computing trends. Accomplished in managing large teams right from requirements through design, implementation & deployment. Excellent analytical, organizational, planning skills with demonstrated abilities in training & mentoring teams towards achieving organizational goals.
Targeted job description
- Offer guidance in infrastructure movement techniques including bulk application transfers into the cloud.
- Identify the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of the company.
- Provide guidance on tailoring the mechanisms used to secure and deploy workloads reliably and safely to production
Related academic background
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science | UPES Dehradun
Sample Resume of Cloud Architect in Text Format
Highly accomplished Cloud Architect with extensive experience in conducting Cloud Readiness Assessments, creating cloud service maps, and overseeing security considerations as part of wider Cloud Adoption Framework. Proficient knowledge of cloud computing technologies and current computing trends. Accomplished in managing large teams right from requirements through design, implementation & deployment. Excellent analytical, organizational, planning skills with demonstrated abilities in training & mentoring teams towards achieving organizational goals.
UnyScape | 2018 - 2021
- Responsible for determining the general direction of the technical solution for the enterprise application implementation.
- Reduced cost to the business by leading multiple concurrent projects.
- Utilized CloudWatch, Cloud Trail, SQS, Redis and ElasticSearch for message queueing and log aggregation, used Splunk for real-time log analysis, distributed alerts with SNS topics, and stored the reports in AWS $2 buckets.
- Oversaw the design of cloud infrastructure and created detailed architecture models for customers to host test, development, and production environments.
Redian Software | 2016 - 2018
- Assessed current state of data management, identified gaps, provided recommendations and developed roadmap to address gaps for adopting data virtualization Cisco Composite technology at the enterprise level.
- Developed blueprint for data virtualization, data governance, objectives and activities for Center of Excellence (COE).
- Introduced and defined a reporting catalog approach that included different reporting packages, data elements, time to market and fee for service or charge back model.
Cliffex LLC | 2014 - 2016
- Incorporated cloud architecture into new facility planning, reducing need for on-site equipment and technical support personnel.
- Eliminated downtime and maximized revenue by providing top project quality control.
- Create a roadmap and collaborate with Infrastructure Build teams to transition to an automated CI/ CD pipeline.
- Ensure that all cloud solutions follow architecture, security, compliance controls, and conformance to the company's standards.
- Formulate and define technical scope and objectives for cloud services management, nonfunctional requirements, disaster recovery, and security.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science | UPES Dehradun
System, Platform, and Account Migrations | AWS Cloud Infrastructure | Enterprise Computing & Networking | Application Architecture | Data and Cloud Security
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect — Professional
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate