Sample Resume of Actuarial Analyst in Text Format
8811990000 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Linkedin.com/in/reeti-doneria
Ambitious and enthusiastic professional, with strong analytical and financial capabilities and the ability to translate and present analytical insights into easily comprehensible information. Passed CAS exam series with a very high percentile.
Oct 2019 - Dec 2019
Financial Analysis Intern at Enco, DehraDun
- Analyzed insurance risk and regulatory capital modeling activities, and supported the mitigation of any risk activities in the company.
- Performed variability analysis while serving on the reserve risk team. Responded to management queries and concerns and resolved issues promptly.
- Assisted senior actuary in projecting cost using client control and enrollment data.
May 2018 - Jul 2018
Mathematical Research Analysis Intern at IFB Corporation, New Delhi
- Assisted in preparing optimization models for supply chain and operations management.
- Used matrix analysis, operations research, and optimization techniques for solving real-world problems.
- Evaluated performance of various products in terms of market capability.
- Contributed to the development of monitoring tools and analytical methods.
- Actuarial Analyst from Institute of Actuaries of India, 2020
- (Scored 98 percentile in CAS examination series)
- BSc (Mathematics) from University of Delhi, 2019
- Higher Secondary from Doon Public School, DehraDun, 2016
- Data Manipulation and Analysis
- Client Relations
- MS Excel
- Financial Modelling
- Trend Analysis
- Volunteered for Women's Day Campaign| 2019
- Volunteered for World Health Day Campaign| 2018
- Gold medalist| Inter-College Basketball Championship
- Silver medalist| Inter-College Sports Meet
COURSES & CERTIFICATIONS
- Certified Actuarial Analyst from IAI
- Advanced MATLAB and SQL
- Course in actuarial statistics
- Course in financial modeling