Resume Skills and Keywords for AWS Architect
The AWS Certified Solution Architect is a qualified expert that evaluates an organization's or business's needs and gives architectural suggestions for the application's implementation and deployment on AWS. AWS Certified Solution Architects have demonstrated a high level of commitment and accomplishment in specific application projects, as well as deep competence in AWS knowledge and a thorough understanding of how applications and services are created on the AWS platform.
Skills required for an AWS Architect role
- Data Storage Fundamentals
- Configuration Management
- Security Foundations
- AWS Service Solution
- Integration & Deployment
- AWS Cloud Infrastructure
- Computer and Operating Systems
- Data Analytics
- Authentication Systems
- System, Platform, and Account Migrations
- Data and Cloud Security
What recruiters look for in an AWS Architect resume:
- Ability to build and integrate information systems to meet the company’s needs.
- String skills in researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed.
- Competencies in assessing the systems architecture and working with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it.
What can make your AWS Architect resume stand out:
A strong summary that demonstrates your skills, experience and background as an AWS Architect
- Cloud Architect with extensive expertise and self-motivation who has successfully developed and implemented innovative cloud management products and services. Expert in the usage of a variety of professional software programmes, including vFabric Data Director, SRM, and SQS. Considerable technical understanding, extensive problem-solving abilities, and the capacity to work on many projects at the same time.
Targeted job description
- Assisted the business improvement team in confirming customer success to create applications and services on the AWS platform.
- Record and spread best-practice knowledge between the solution architect teams.
- Provide updates to stakeholders on product development processes, costs, and budgets.
Related academic background
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science | Christ University
Sample Resume of AWS Architect in Text Format
+90870697679 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Cloud Architect with extensive expertise and self-motivation who has successfully developed and implemented innovative cloud management products and services. Expert in the usage of a variety of professional software programmes, including vFabric Data Director, SRM, and SQS. Considerable technical understanding, extensive problem-solving abilities, and the capacity to work on many projects at the same time.
Lumiq, Greater Noida | 2018 - 2021
- Partnered with application development to identify best-of-breed software and hardware solutions that can be implemented on time and meet enterprise performance, security, disaster recovery, governance, and support requirements.
- Maintained a high level of industry knowledge to recognize solutions that simplified deployment, and improved agility to cost-effectively accelerate application delivery.
- Designed, both technically compliant and secure Cloud solutions, as well as value-based, on-demand services to facilitate the effective transition and migration of projects and programs into unique and adaptive cloud environments.
itForte, Lucknow | 2016 - 2018
- Designed and edited blueprints for IT infrastructure and networking architecture according to management’s demands.
- Monitored existing infrastructure and architectural frameworks for performance, and made changes when necessary.
- Remained current with industry knowledge and news to maintain and improve enterprise and business platforms.
- Provided technology architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for one or more technology domains.
Bachelors of Science in Computer Science | Christ University
Data Storage Fundamentals | Configuration Management | Security Foundations | AWS Service Solution | Integration & Deployment | AWS Cloud Infrastructure | Computer and Operating Systems | Data Analytics | DevOps
- Memberships The Association of Enterprise Architects (AEA)
- International Association for Solution Architecture (IASA)
German | English | Assamese