Resume Skills and Keywords for Customer Service Manager
A Customer Service Manager, also known as a customer service manager, ensures that the customers of a company are satisfied. Their role is to provide superb customer service by leading and motivating the customer service team, developing loyalty programs, and creating customer satisfaction goals.
Skills required for a customer service role:
- Customer Support & Service
- Team Leadership
- Sales Support
- Service Improvement
- Issue Resolution
- Workflow Planning
- Complaint Resolution
- Cost-Reduction Strategies
- Front-End Supervision
- Sales & Margin Improvement
What recruiters look for in a Customer Service Manager resume:
- Solid skills in Improving customer service experience, create engaged customers, and facilitate organic growth
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Ability to recruit, mentor, and develop customer service agents
What can make your resume Customer Service Manager’s stand out:
A strong summary that demonstrates your skills, experience, and background in customer service
- Service-oriented Customer Service Manager, with proficiency in building and enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful, and objective advice. An excellent communicator and an empathetic listener with excellent problem-solving capabilities.
Targeted job description
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused on that mission
- Develop service procedures, policies, and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
Related academic background
- B.A (Marketing) LPU Ahmedabad 2019
Sample Resume of Customer Service Manager in Text Format
Customer Service Manager
7589456321 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Service-oriented Customer Service Manager, with proficiency in building and enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful, and objective advice. An excellent communicator and an empathetic listener with excellent problem-solving capabilities.
Customer Service Manager
Ascend Solutions, Ahmedabad | Nov 2020 - Present
- Analyze and scout opportunities for service improvement through regular quality call checks, phone metrics, and relevant KPIs. Provide regular feedback and corrective action to supervisors and representatives.
- Develop and maintain departmental budgets, and ensure the department meets financial goals and objectives.
- Create customer surveys to track customer satisfaction.
- Handle escalated customer complaints, and ensure proper resolution. Hire and mentor employees. Manage workload and ensure compliance with company directives.
- Reduced TAT for managing escalations from 24 hours to 16 hours. Brought down customer service staff turnover by 50%
Senior Customer Service Representative
Okay Enterprise., Ahmedabad | Jul 2019 - Nov 2020
- Responded to customer's phone calls and emails that included inquiries, demands, and restitution, and resolution of disputes, relative to the dissatisfaction of service.
- Upsold products to clientele to ensure business continuity. Direct critical issues to customer service manager for resolution. Maintained updated knowledge of the company's products and services to effectively answer questions.
- Exceeded customer satisfaction targets for three consecutive months.
B.A (Marketing) | LPU Ahmedabad 2019
Customer Support & Service, Team Leadership, Sales Support, Service Improvement, Issue Resolution, Communication, Workflow Planning
English, Hindi, French