Resume Skills and Keywords for HR Assistant
A human resources (HR) assistant is a certified professional who handles the daily administrative and HR duties of an organisation. They assist HR managers with recruitment, record maintenance, and payroll processing, and provide clerical support to all employees.
Skills required for an HR Assistant role:
- Performance Management
- Payroll Processing
- Employee Management
- Personnel Actions
- Clerical Support
- Safety Planning
- Administrative Tasks
- Labour Relations
- Disciplinary Actions
What recruiters look for in an HR assistant resume:
- Good performance and employee management skills
- Knowledge of administrative tasks and clerical support
- In-depth knowledge of safety planning and disciplinary procedures
- Experience with labour relations and personnel actions
What can make your HR assistant resume stand out:
A strong summary that demonstrates your skills, experience and background in the HR sector
- A meticulous and highly skilled employee, whose role is pivotal to the workforce as they manage every aspect of the employment process, including orientation, and training of new staff members, and managing the payroll system.
Targeted job description
- Support all internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Serve as a point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
- Conduct interviews and sort through applicants to fill open positions.
Related academic background
- BBA in Management at the University of Mumbai| 2016
- MBA in Human Resources at Indian Institute of Management| 2018
Sample Resume of HR Assistant in Text Format
+91-9876543210 | email@example.com | New Delhi, India
A meticulous and highly skilled employee, whose role is pivotal to the workforce as they manage every aspect of the employment process, including orientation, and training of new staff members, and managing the payroll system. Champion of excellent communication and organisational skills, resulting in wonderful management of the work environment.
HR Assistant at Nexa Power Incorporation from Jul 2021 - Present, New Delhi
- Supporting all internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests.
- Maintaining digital and electronic records of employees.
- Serving as a point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
- Assisting with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks, and issuing employment contracts.
- Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors.
Staffing Recruiter at Tetra Helping Hands Pvt. Ltd. | Jul 2019 - Jun 2021, Mumbai
- Identified future hiring needs and developed job descriptions and specifications.
- Collaborated with department managers to compile a consistent list of requirements.
- Attracted suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
- Conducted interviews and sorted through applicants to fill open positions.
- Assessed applicants' knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions.
Staffing Coordinator at Reluntech Solutions | Jun 2018 - Jun 2019, Mumbai
- Determined the company's staffing needs and developed a staffing strategy.
- Prepared work schedules and ensured staffing requirements are met.
- Ensured that all staffing decisions complied with company policies and regulatory standards.
- Assisted with employee recruitment, training, and performance evaluations.
MBA in Human Resources, Indian Institute of Management, Indore | 2018
BBA in Management, University of Mumbai, Mumbai | 2016
Human Resources and How to Manage Them? at Indian Institute of Management | 2018
Performance Management | Payroll Processing | Employee Management | Personnel Actions | Clerical Support | Safety Planning | Administrative Tasks | Labour Relations | Disciplinary Actions