Resume and Skills for General Manager-Sales in Text Format
A sales and marketing manager analyzes and identifies marketing prospects and plans and executes new sales strategies. The sales and marketing manager also supervises the marketing and sales teams, as well as directs administrative activities to help the organization accomplish its operational goals.
Skills required for a General Manager role
- Process Improvement
- Process Optimization
- Analytical skills
- Sales Quota Attainment
- Sales Strategy
- Team Management
- Critical Thinking
- Strong Communication
- Project Management
- POS Systems
- Policy Adherence
- Product Awareness
What recruiters look for in a General Manager's resume:
- Proficient in opportunity identification, forecasting sales, and sales expansion.
- Adept at establishing relationships with new distributors and managing customer relationships.
- Prior experience as a Management leader in the sales sector.
- Assist in training new sales professionals in achieving sales goals.
What can make your General Manager resume stand out:
A strong summary that demonstrates your skills, experience, and background in sales leadership
- Assertive and articulate certified manager with over 8 years of professional experience in the sales industry. Dedicated to molding exceptional sales professionals for achieving sales goals. Adept at optimal utilization of resources, administrative organization, and innovatively solving financial issues.
Targeted job description
- Assist and coordinate with the sales team members to achieve sales targets.
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies.
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements.
Related academic background
- Strategic Career Self-Management from Coursera | 2020
- Executive Programme for General Management from Hughes Global Education | 2018
- Master of Business Administration in Marketing from Indian Institute of Management Calcutta|2014
- Bachelors in Commerce from University Of Delhi, Delhi | 2012
Resume of General Manager-Sales in Text Format
General Manager – Sales
9822669301 |email@example.com |in.linkedin.com/in/akshita-raina-881652125 | New Delhi, India
Assertive and articulate certified manager with over 8 years of professional experience in the sales industry. Dedicated to molding exceptional sales professionals for achieving sales goals. Adept at optimal utilization of resources, administrative organization, and innovatively solving financial issues.
General Manager- Sales at ITC, New Delhi New Delhi | 2020 - Present
- Administer P&L, distribution management, product launches, and sales generation and manage the sales team's business across Delhi, Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, and Himachal Pradesh.
- Improve business planning and performance management through the development and execution of joint sales plans.
- Establish relationships with new distributors and consolidate contracts to achieve assigned sales targets.
- Develop key account plans for opportunity identification and sales expansion.
Zonal Manager (North) at Pepsico, Noida | Aug 2018 - Nov 2021
- Expanded the turnover close to the 43MM physical cases in the assigned region.
- Developed and implemented a Sales Force Automation module to improve sales process including timely order collection, stock accumulation, inventory management, and sales force coordination.
- Received ‘fly beyond award’ on achieving planned target & collection in years 2018-19
- Executed sales compensation plans for Sales, Pre-Sales, and Account Management teams and analyzing data to understand the market trends.
Sales Executive at Pepsico, Noida | 2014 - 2018
Strategic Career Self-Management from Coursera | 2020
Executive Programme for General Management from Hughes Global Education | 2018
Master of Business Administration in Marketing from Indian Institute of Management Calcutta | 2014
Bachelors in Commerce from University Of Delhi, Delhi | 2012
Sales Quota Attainment | Sales Strategy | Team Management | Critical Thinking | Strong Communication | Project Management | Negotiation | POS Systems | Policy Adherence